Monday, August 5, 2013

Laptop Apple iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case Deals & Reviews

Sarah H. Wendell "SB Sarah" (NJ): When I purchased my new MacBook Air at the Apple store, I asked specifically for a clear hard shell case for it because the aluminum body of the laptop scratches really easily. I was assured that the case I was buying (for $50!) was going to fit. Did it? OF COURSE NOT. It was for the prior model. So I had to make do with the case that didn't fit to protect the computer, while searching for a hard shell case that would actually fit.


James T. Scott (Florida): This cover was exactly as advertised and exactly what I expected. It fit well and only took a minute to install. For the 20 dollars it cost, I couldn't be happier. I did have concerns about the fit in relation to the hinges, but I haven't noticed any problems. Also was pleased with the silicone keyboard cover. Buy it , you'll like it.

Paul Diaz "Paul D" (Great Falls, VA United States): I did a lot a research on accessories for my 13" MacBook Air, and still believe that the iPearl mCover Hard-Shell Cover Case has been my best accessory investment to date. It gives me total peace of mind from the scrapes and scratches of everyday use (including putting in/taking out of a Speck sleeve - which has flexed and now accepts the Air without issues, see my other review). Also, the foldable "feet" built into this hard-shell case are a huge benefit to keep the Air from warming up/running the fan all of the time. Several people have complimented about that feature alone (which should be taken as kudos to iPearl's overall design, as few notice the rest of the shell due to its perfect fit). I haven't had/used my iPearl long enough to comment on other user's concerns about micro-cracks forming at the corners, but at this price-point (at least compared to the laptop), I'd be willing to buy a new one each year for the benefits that it brings.


John (MCKINNEY, TX, United States): What I like about this clear shell casing is that most people do not even happen to notice that you have a casing on the Mac Air. Those that look closely are really amazed. Those that own a Mac Air instantly tell me they are going to buy this case. I use the Mac Air in presentations before companies we sell our web services to. It is critical that laptop look pristine. It has to look great, and yet still be efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment