Sunday, August 4, 2013

Laptop Apple Kuzy - AIR Deals & Reviews

Happy Wife (Valrico, FL United States): I noticed that SHOPPER who wrote that review, posted it to every single color of this unit - doing it TEN TIMES. Not sure if that was an Amazon thing or the writer doing it 10 times. But I am 100% sure that review was written by a competitor to this Kuzy cover! I also noticed that it is the ONLY review written by Shopper. I am a real buyer and I want to correct the record since this was the only review at the time of my noticing this.


SDJ "Teacher Bear" (Florida): I was hesitant to purchase after reading the reviewer that stated it didn't fit. So, being the wise consumer I am, I e-mailed the seller who promptly responded to my e-mail and told me it is for the the Macbook Air and if I wasn't satisfied I had 30 days to return.
I bought it Monday and I got it today! It feels awesome, and the quality is so much better than Speck of which I have already gone through 4 cases in a year!!! Yes 4!!! And had to pay return shipping everytime it cracked to get a new one. Not cool! Needless to say, we shall see how this holds up, but already it feels stronger, whereas said brand case usually had a crack within an hour of use and I take VERY good care of my case.


Mike Morrison (Christchurch, Canterbury, NZ): Finally, a product that "fits with good form and function" as depicted. This is my third cover for my MacBook Air - not an easy product to find a decent cover for! I was looking for something that wouldn't add a ton of weight, would be functional, would "fit" (close easily), would allow for dissipation of heat, but wouldn't be "slick and cheap-looking" - and THIS IS IT! It has a nice "rubberized" finish on the outside, easy to hold (although it DOES pick up fingerprints easily - but they all do), fits very well on the Air, and protects it well, too! It closes fine (stays open a little, but, what do you want, you're putting a cover on it) and it "looks good", not like some cheap piece of plastic. Good value for the $$$. You can see the Apple logo through it, if that matters to you (not as clear as they show on the picture).


M. Long "FanTango" (Indiana, USA): I swear I thought I would n e v e r find Tiffany Blue for my Mac 13'' late 2011. So after searching for a month, I finally found this one. Even though it stated llate 2010 I bought it anyway because the color is just too hard to pass up. And oh em freaking gee it fits! The color is true to the picture. Cheaper then the spec by half the price, durable, and awesome color? Sold. Unlike the spec this case actually haven't chip or crack for the last two weeks I've had it. I put my mac with this case directly into my jansport backpack with no extra padding and it's still holding up. Thank you Kuzy <3

2 comments: