Friday, August 2, 2013

Laptop Samsung Series 3 NP350E7C-A01US Deals & Reviews

The-millitia (south, usa): Sound. This is a big one for me. Your speakers are slightly above worthless on this. They are tiny. tiny tiny. maybe 1inX0.5in on each side. that is it. its like having tweeters for your main sound. The speakers were the reason i removed a star. Do not expect any rich high-def sound with this laptop and there is plenty of wasted space they could have put bigger or more speakers. Headphones are better for sound quality but its not super rich sound due to sub-par sound card but with headphones the sound is much better, good enough for gaming.


Fred Roberts (Hamburg , Germany): I needed a bigger laptop to use for my own purposes and also in my job giving training sessions in basic computer use. I agonized for several weeks trying to decide which one and finally settled on the Samsung because of the large 1TB disc, 8GB ram and the 17.3" screen and also the I7 processor which could handle virtualbox software for Win 7 and XP operating systems to run as virtual machines concurrently with Win 8. I now have Virtualbox, Win 7, Win 8 and XP installed and running and it handles it with ease. The screen size is very good for me. The only downside is that this is not a light machine. When you put it in a bag with power cord and other stuff I carry around it is a load. But that is the trade off I made.


Robert J. Pipes (Wisconsin): I have not noticed a problem with the sound as some others have, but then again at my age, I dont need a boom box. And what can you say about Win 8? It had me baffled for a couple of days but now it is OK and I can live with it. I use an Iphone so it I kind of understand what they are trying to do and I understand there may be an update coming that will improve it.
I would reccommend this machine if you are looking for one that is this big (disc, ram, processor) and it comes at a great price.


Ambria Lee (Central Florida): I thought the keyboard was great, track pad 'alright' but not special. It's got more bells and whistles than most at a great price point. Overall though it feels like they crammed in all the goods with the concept of providing the most for the least instead of a really great computer. Finish is nice flat black. (not as nice as the replacement Asus Republic of Gaming pretty darn loaded machine) I'm probably over thinking it as surely this preforms great.

1 comment: