Friday, August 2, 2013

Laptop Sony VAIO Pro SVP13213CXS Deals & Reviews

Al Gator "Al" (Anytown, USA): TRAVEL THOUGHTS At first I thought a 13.3" device would be too big to use on the airplane comfortably especially if someone in front of me reclined. I must say this was not the case--furthermore, this is where the touchscreen really shines. Since it is very light, I can hold it closer to me and use it like a tablet without having the keyboard get in my way. The on-screen keyboard also helps for this. I had to ask my colleague to hold the laptop for a second and when I handed it to him he was shocked at how light it weighed!

Rohan(california): The temps on this laptop can get very hot if you don't watch them. I got to 73C today just watching Netflix. I even wiped the drive and reinstalled from the recovery partition and it still does it.
And to comment on other people saying the screen is glossy, I actually don't find it glossy at all. Its actually a weird middle between glossy and matte. I don't know what Sony did. Its nice though.


V. Voznyuk(Canada): This touchscreen notebook is the lightest I've ever used among Windows computers. Keyboard backlight works fine, screen is bright and glares not that much. Touchpad is great, I read some reviews about it being too hard to operate or something and I think those reviewers were lying. Touchscreen works great too. I think this notebook is too cheap given its quality. Also some reviewers noticed too much flex in its body but I didn't notice any. Probably those reviewers prefer heavyweight Apple notebooks, but I don't like heavy machines, given that amount of flex is roughly equal between this machine and MacBook Air. In any case, I found all the drawbacks stated in reviews to be fake, those reviewers just needed to pick on something. There's only advantages and no drawbacks in this beautiful machine, given it's low price (it's low considering what you'd get for it).


LeQuita Porter(NY): I have only owned the Sony VAIO Pro for 24 hours but I have been glued to it! I love it! Have to get used to Windows 8 and that is probably my biggest adjustment - but this laptop fits me like a well-sized glove! I am not a tablet person - have the Ipad and it has never worked for me - but I didn't like my clunky Dell laptop anymore - so this lightweight "as a feather" , easy to use laptop so far has met my expectations and some. I read complaints about the fan noise - but so far haven't picked any of that up. I am not a sophisticated user, just a regular user - so it definitely meets my needs. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Oh and the touchscreen - is to die for!!! I love it. (Btw - I am still a Blackberry user and need a keyboard -- this laptop (like my BB Q10) gives me the best of both worlds!) Love it!

2 comments: