Thursday, August 15, 2013

Laptop HP Pavilion g6-2237us Deals & Reviews

Greivin Mena Velásquez(NY): Just got the PC, initial configuration was quite easy. If you are not used to a tablet environment, windows 8 is going to be a bit challenging, but nothing to worry about. There is a short manual for windows 8 showing some touchpad commands and once you access the first thing you will see is a dashboard, where there is a tutorial. I got caught up by how beautiful windows 8 looks, and just by switching tabs you access classic windows 7 desktop view, which I personally believe to be useful while you become familiar with this OS.
Henry Sullivan (Texas): Its quite a great laptop as am still trying to get used to windows 8 , I a cant comment much as I just got it this week , I will come back when I get wind of it , though I must say that am having problems with my internet am failing to get through sites which I used to access with ease with my previous g6 laptop . if any one has a solution or suggestions to maybe the internet settings please advise , I will come back with a more precise rating once I sort out my problems .
Marcus House (VA): The price is great but you get Garbage. Within 1 week of buying I see that the keys on the keyboard stops working. You will hit a J and it thinks you are trying to do F2 or screen swap. The only way to get out of this is to log off and log back in. The hot keys at the top of the keyboard are swapped. So F5 does not do refresh. I have never been able to successfully connect wirelessly with my printer. Now after about 2 years, entire folders disappear. What do I mean by that? Well you can go to Windows Explorer (file manager) and you can go to your My documents folders and you can see your "Kids" folder (as an example) but if you write a word document and then go to save it, the "kids" folder within your My documents folder cannot be seen. So what I have to do is save it to my desktop and then move it manually to the kids folder.
Alex Falcon (USA): My previous laptop was an older Dell. So this laptop is quite an upgrade for me. If you are used to newer laptops already I'm not sure if you will love it as much as I do. Like all other reviews Windows 8 is a unique experience that takes some getting use to but with a little exploring you will. I do like how you can go to the OG desktop view similar to Windows 7. Setup is super easy pretty much turn it on and you are ready to rock and roll. I have always preferred Google search engine but I am already in love with the format of MSN homepage and Bing search. The only problem I've experienced is the mouse arrow freezes on me from time to time. I just wait a few beats and then it moves again but I wonder why this happens? Overall I'm very happy and would recommend this to anyone!

1 comment:

  1. awesome laptop i loved its review. i am using one of hp product now and its work perfect mrsparepartsonline

    ReplyDelete