Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Laptop HP 2000-2b19wm Deals & Reviews

Isabella Roland(Canada): Maybe I'm biased because my old laptop was literally falling apart, but I love this laptop. It works quickly and efficiently. It's very organized. I wasn't willing to spend an insane amount on a computer just to surf the web. I have had incredibly good luck with HP products. I would advise anyone looking to purchase a simple laptop to give this one a shot.
Phillip G. Boyd (Washington, DC): I needed to replace an aging laptop and while I wasn't excited about moving from Windows XP to 8, it has not been as bad as I had thought it would. I was able to import all of my old settings using Microsoft's Easy Transfer program and external USB drive and finally managed to import all of my old Outlook Express email messages by getting Microsoft's free Essentials Live Mail as a replacement for the out of the box Windows 8 Mail program. I purchased a third party tool to add back the Windows 7 start button (if you can wait for 8.1 you can do without the $5 add on).
Nancy A. Guenther "Dedicated Student" (Florida): I ordered this computer about a week ago and I was pleasantly surprised that it was shipped in 2 days and arrived in 4 days from the day or ordering. I was apprehensive about Windows 8, so I read up on it a little in Wikepedia. When the computer arrived I was able to start it right away once it got pugged in and learned how to use Windows 8 in 2 days . It is fast and I am glad I did not settle for a tablet ,instead. For the price I paid I am really happy and I called for and received good tech support from HP in a prompt and efficient manner. I strongly recommend it .
Deborah combs (THOMASVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA, US): I like it now that I had windows 7 installed on it. But I am disappointed with Amazon. After I tried out the computer I saw that I did not like Windows 8. I wrote to Best Tech Express to get instructions to return it. They complained that I had used it, so it is now a used machine. They rejected my reason for returning it, which was that I didn't like Windows 8 and would charge a restocking fee of 20%. I decided to have a geek friend of mine install Windows 7, and it works fine now.

2 comments:

  1. hp products is the most attractive and affordable to buy Mr.SparepartsOnline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.
    Laptop deals

    ReplyDelete