Thursday, August 1, 2013

Laptop Sony VAIO E Series SVE14132CXW Deals & Reviews

Andrew Ramirez (Charlotte, NC) : This is my first Sony VAIO purchase and I have to say it's really good! It's design is beautiful as well as the Sea-foam color I believe that's what it's called. It has a beautifully back-lit keyboard makes it very easy to see at night obviously but in the day too it looks really nice. It's very lightweight and thanks to it's 5400RPM HDD it does not get hot at all which is a relief because this is a problem I have run into with other laptops.
It comes with an Intel i3 processor which is great for everyday tasks and having several programs open. I use Cisco Packet Tracer while listening to music on YouTube or Pandora and having my browser, Mozilla open with multiple tabs open and it handles it very well.


Katydid79 (New York, NY): I love this computer EXCEPT for the fact that 2 of the USB ports are located at the bottom right hand corner of the machine. Basically, into the space where you would normally be putting your hand and moving your mouse around. So your hand is literally blocked by the any wires that are coming from those ports (including the mouse). Think about the logic here: the mouse wire is in the way of the mouse! Couldn't they have put the ports at the top right corner of the computer? I would have reviewed this computer at 5 stars, but the wires are SO annoying that I'm knocking off a two whole stars, just for that.


Trent Nguyen (Portland, OR): Do No Buy this computer. I purchased this computer for my wife and it has been nothing but trouble since the day we got it. It didn't run right when we set it up, then my wife couldn't get the computer to turn on, she called techincal support and after being given the run around they finally said they would send someone out to the house. When he came he said the hard drive was shot, probably from the factory. then he gave instructions and disks to my wife and told her to install them and he left. That was a nightmare. The not even a week later my wife was having trouble getting the wi fi ti work on the computer. All of our other wi fi devices work fine. The the can't get the @ button to work. Techincal support said they will not give her a new computer or our money back, they will just continue to send someone out to the house. This has been a disaster and I am going to just purchase another computer( Believe me it will not be a Sony) probably an Apple.


Vivy(Ca): In addition, just the other day, my whole device shut down. I brought my Sony to the shop in McLean, Virginia and they said they were unable to fix it because it had cosmetic damage to it. The damage, they said was due to a crack on the side. Um, it WOULD NOT of had damage if it wasn't designed so poorly. Talk about disappointing customer service! I HAD MY LAPTOP FOR ONLY 6 MONTHS. IT BREAKS DOWN IN COLLEGE. NOW YOU'RE TELL ME YOU CANNOT FIX IT BECAUSE THERE IS A COSMETIC PROBLEM? Plus, they said it was an interior problem, but the warranty doesn't cover it since they see cosmetic damage.

1 comment: