Sunday, August 4, 2013

Laptop Apple Macbook Air MD231ll/A Deals & Reviews

William Cannon (Lake Charles, LA USA): I wanted to purchase an Ultrabook (i.e., the PC version of the Air), but it seemed they all had either extreme flaws or annoying quirks. I have had an iPhone for years, as well as an iPad, but this is my first experience of any sort with an Apple straight computer after using solely PCs for about 20 years. It took about 20 minutes to get accustomed to the various gestures necessary to operate the Air quickly. It is truly an intuitive device, it's ultra-lightweight, and MS Office for Mac works great. The image quality is also outstanding --- a 13" screen with 1440 x 900 is crisp and clear. The Retina display certainly looks amazing, but I can't think of a good reason to pay the huge premium, unless you do computer graphics for a living (I'm a lawyer). I recommend the Air, even to professionals/business-oriented users.


Chad (United States): I recently owned a Mac book pro Retina since it came out last summer. I thought to myself, gee I would love to get a touch screen based laptop with Windows 8, sounds pretty neat. I like touch screen tablets.
Point is, I sold the Retina, and bought a touch screen windows laptop, one of the highest rated I could find. (Lenovo Yoga 13). When you read reviews of Laptops, all of them have a trade off, touch pad, build quality, keyboard etc.
I had it for 2 days, and I returned it. I went back to debating what my next laptop should be. So I settled on a Mac book Air 13.3 the one mentioned here, I dont regret it.


Andrey Zubkov (Bridgewater, NJ USA): I needed a laptop that I can carry and walk around with every day, use it for development, word processing and presentations. Last year I got a Lenovo U300s, and was very happy with it. Three things stood out: screen was a bit dark and image would fade at an angle, 4GB ram was low and it had an inferior trackpad; otherwise it was a superb laptop. Unfortunately, that laptop was stolen and so I decided to finally embrace the new age of personal computing with a MB Air. I'm very happy with my choice.


GorgeousMika (Brooklyn, NY USA): I just purchased this MacBook Air. I have been a committed PC owner forever. This is definitely the best machine I have ever owned. It is quiet and fast. Everything just works. Sure, it cost 25%-50% more than a comparably equipped Windows machine. But it is definitely worth it. Apps load very quickly, reboots rarely required (and fast if they are).

No comments:

Post a Comment