Thursday, August 15, 2013

Laptop HP ProBook 4540s C6Z37UT Deals & Reviews

Josh from Boston "joshman25" (Boston, MA): I bought this laptop to use as my Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). I wasn't looking to spend too much, but I wanted a minimum spec, which this laptop filled. Most important was a dual core processer. The i5 in this machine is plenty powerful enough for my use. I also wanted a 7200rpm hard drive - this one has it. I did upgrade the RAM to the full 16GB (an extra $88 in Crucial memory) - the machine comes with 4GB and is upgradable to 16GB. That upgrade took all of 1 minute. All in, I spent under $700 for a laptop that could have easily cost $900 or more.
Roger Dodger (Denver, CO USA): It's a computer laptop. It works as expected. I got this one because I didn't want windows 8, but wanted a decent amount of memory. This gave me the option of sticking with 7 and also gave me a disk I could use to upgrade to windows 8 if I ever feel adventuresome. I like the key board. The keys are raised. There are some features I haven't tried yet. It is light weight. That is a plus. Much faster than my other laptops. The CD/DVD slot is not well designed, is flimsy and is hard to open.
Bandoman "bando" (usa): By the way, thank you very much to all people who write reviews about products on amazon.com and online sites. 5 stars for the seller TigerDirect, 5 stars for Amazon.com (I sell and buy on Amazon, and I love the way they handle this business), and more than 5 stars for this wonderful laptop. This is not my first laptop. In fact, in the last 4 years, I have own laptops from Dell, Asus, Apple MacBook (which I returned), Samsung, Sony (which I have just returned today). I have also owned an all in one pc from Asus and another from Sony. However, this is my first time to write a review about a pc, this is my first time to like my pc to the point to sit down and share my first impression...
K. Young (Rockaway, Oregon USA): I've had this computer for a few weeks now. It's been great. Fast and easy. The BEST part?? Windows 7. Yup. I HATE 8. Won't have it. I am a mouse user, hate the touch pad. One the greatest things about this computer is that you can EASILY turn the touch pad on and off with a double tap in the right spot. Perfect. Honestly, I'm very happy with this notebook that DOES NOT have windows 8. :)

2 comments:

  1. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more contents about Laptop deals ..Great job, keep it up..

    ReplyDelete