Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Laptop Dell Alienware M14x R2 Deals & Reviews

Chen Jenny(USA): I have to admit before you continue reading... I bought the computer after coming back from a Macbook Pro. I absolutely loved the Macbook, but for compatibility and price (of upgrades) issues, I decided to go back to the PC. I just wanted something that would be comparable with the quickness of the Mac.
I really like my Alienware laptop. I've had it for 1 month. Pros:
-Keyboard/lights: Sick. Play with this, they're so fun.
-Processing: It's very quick, like a Mac. I try to push it hard just for fun, and it performs remarkably well.
-Solid construction. The feel is pretty solid (see "Screen" con below) I expect this to last for a very long time. The keyboard is the best keyboard I've used in years.
-Speakers: Sound fantastic. I could not be happier with the sound.


Richard Osterhout(NY): My son loves his new computer he got for Christmas this last season, however, the sound card went on the fritz recently. He called tech support/customer service, got through easily and was walked through various steps to try to debug the problem. When it didn't handle it, they arranged to have a box sent to our house to send it off to them for repair, free of charge. He and I were impressed withe the tech support, so one needs to judge individual situations, as there have been negative reviews on this.


Nenger Braga Lima (Canada): I ordered this laptop for World of Warcraft and educational purposes. The computer came packaged very neatly and on time. The computer itself has been absolutely amazing and I highly recommend this product!!
I've got to say I love this laptop. I just got one last Christmas, and can tell you it lives up too expectations. I will agree, apparently Dell support is horrendous. My laptop does have a speaker problem, and neither audio jack is working, but I have yet to contact anyone. A fantastic laptop, recommended to any gamer.


The Jackal Switch: Dell's warranty is terrible. If you have any problem with your laptop, they will not help you. I owned a 14x R1. The craftsmanship of Alienware line is gone. Don't want you be the next victim. Don't believe me? Just go Google M14x hinge problem in google. You will know why. I have the hinge problem.
I am absolutely in love with the color scheme and everything about the placement of the ports / HDMI INPUT!!! my only complaint ( day one of getting it) is that it has no numberpad... just gotta get used to not having it. everything runs so quickly compared to my last computer.. i didn't realize how fast an i5 processor was.

No comments:

Post a Comment