Sunday, July 28, 2013

Laptop Dell Latitude D630 Deals & Reviews

The Man (Detroit, MI USA): I bought this laptop directly from dell Financial Services auction on ebay. I did not even know that they have it here on Amazon Marketplace too. Even though the description said manufacturer refurbished the laptop I received looked like new. It came with power adapter and a Dell Windows XP Reinstallation CD and built in Intel PROSet Wireless Card. Absolutely no bloatware is included.


Vanessa (North Idaho): I,ve been a pc tech for 20 years and my dell d630 is awsome the keyboard is a little worn but got one off of amazon for 18 dollars also i added 4gb of ram. Had to get a new harddrive i had the warranty but the sent me a new one quicly with no fuse or trouble my only regret is paying double from tigerdirect instead of buying from amazon i know next time.

J. T. Kirk "Sam" (Seattle, WA) : I purchased this laptop to give myself something to tinker with while recovering from surgery. The system has been working perfectly for the last 2 months and is probably the best bang for the buck for a laptop refurb.
The versitility of this machine allows for a second battery or hard drive to be installed in the module bay. I purchased a used docking station which also includes a bay where the battery can be charged or the HD or DVD-ROM module can be used.
It is always a roll of the dice when you buy refurbed or used computers and parts and sometimes you will get a defective unit but I am very happy with this purchase.


Sue C Que (killeen tx usa): This computer is a great novice computer, it has all the necessary features of an entry level PC, without the junk that is usually installed. The RAM installed is adaquate, however an additional megabyte makes this PC work much better. This PC has no media slots, stereo speakers, web camera, or microphone, each of which can be purchased later. For e-mail, word processing, internet browsing, or spreadsheet calculations, this is much better than a net-book.

1 comment: