Saturday, July 20, 2013

Laptop Dell Inspiron i15RN-3647BK 15-Inch Deals & Reviews

Goldwyne (Lake Tahoe, NV): This laptop has everything I wanted. For a 15" screen, it seems huge, and it's very bright. The chiclet keyboard suits my imperfect typing skills perfectly. Although the touchpad is easy to use, I purchased a wireless external mouse which works great. There are plenty of ports, and the DVD drive has come in handy, with the premium sound. I haven't tried Skype yet, but it's nice to know I have it. I use the laptop primarily for email/internet, and creating documents and flyers for work, and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended.


oger Hsueh (Cerritos, CA): switching to SSD:First I used a 20 dollar software called "Paragon Migrate OS to SSD" to move Windows 7 from the hard drive to a Crucial 128GB SSD.
Then I followed DELL's very clear disassembly instructions on the web, took apart the laptop and swap out the slow 5400 rpm hard drive and put in the 128GB SSD.
Memory is cheap nowadays, so I also double the memory to 8 GB (4GB x 2).
Now I have a laptop with 128GB SSD and 8GB of memory. Buying a similar computer from DELL would have cost me about 1000 dollar.


Bekah Morris(NY): After 28 days the mother board died. I had it repaired under warranty and it has been running like a charm since. No problems, no cost or inconvenience. It is super fast for what I use it for. Mainly for internet browsing and word processing (I'm not crazy about Word Starter). I have the machine about 4 months now and I'm still discovering things about it. It is super fast. For what I do the i3 would have been fine but I'm not a techy so I didn't know about this stuff before I bought it. If all you do is surf and documents then save some money and look into the i3. I imagine if you're into gaming, streaming or whatever this would be a good machine to look at. I bought my daughter a Dell and after 4 years it's still going strong. That's why I purchased this machine. Except for the issue with the mother board, which I think was defective from the start, this machine is really great.

Francisco Marquez(California): I purchased this laptop just over two months ago. It seemed great until I actually started trying to do work on it that involved anything more than a paragraph or two of typing. As someone who spent 5 years testing laptops I have been able to adapt to numerous touch-pads without much difficulty, so I assumed I would adapt and to this one soon enough. After more than two months it has become increasingly clear to me that this isn't your normal kind of adjustment getting used to a new keyboard and touch pad. This laptop has a serious design flaw that makes it virtually unusable as a laptop (at least for people like myself with slightly larger than average sized hands).

No comments:

Post a Comment