Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Laptop Dell XPS XPS13-40002sLV Deals & Reviews

Zach(Ca,USA): Great product, very happy with my purchase. The laptop is constructed amazingly well and really feels premium. The soft touch keyboard deck is much more comfortable than the aluminum of the Macbook Air or Pro. I use the laptop on my lap and it never feels warm. Very quiet. SSD speeds up the computer. From boot to opening the web browser takes about 20 second with no slow down at all. Trackpad is great, just make sure you install the latest touchpad drivers on the Dell website. It was awful at first but now it is definitely acceptable and responsive. Only thing I wish was better is the screen. Wish the resolution was higher and viewing angles were better. That is my only problem with this amazing ultrabook.


Chris G(Chile): Netbooks were never an option for me, but I wanted something small like a netbook with just a bit more oomph. Then Intel started pushing these "Ultrabooks" into the market, and I gotta say I love it. I've owned Dell Desktops my whole life, but this is my first Dell laptop. I've had a couple HP laptops that have burnt out on me after just a couple years. So far, this little guy is doing just fine. Right away, I noticed that it doesn't ever get nearly as hot as my HP laptops did.


Y. Ittach (Israel): I'm a software engineer and a maters student, and I bought this laptop both for work and for my studies. I have it for almost a year now, and I don't have a single word of complaint to say about it. It goes up FAST, the battery time is great, the keyboard and touch pad are top notch (you never notice they're there - which is the highest praise I can give to a keyboard and a touch pad), it looks amazing, the it's light weight and even the speakers are actually fun to listen to.


Bri (Florida, USA): Bought this from amazon themselves, not a "seller" per se. It arrived a day earlier than expected so all in all it took 2 working days instead of 3-5 which was great! The laptop itself was packaged in an amazon box, then the dell box, then the xps box. The computer is beautiful! Super light, though hevier than it looks, and super thin. The lines and profiles are absolutely beautiful. Everyone who has seen me with the laptop has asked me about it and expressed how much they love how it looks. I bought it specfically for school. As a barrister in training I carry around a brief case filled with a hell of a lot of papers and books etc and needed a laptop (NOT a netbook) thin and light enough to fit in with everything else. Not only does it look beautiful, professional and serve its purpose, but this thing PERFORMS.

1 comment: