Sunday, July 28, 2013

Laptop Dell Latitude E6400 Deals & Reviews

Katerina "Kat" (Kentucky, USA): I've owned my Dell Latitude E6400 for about six months now, and have been working with it almost daily -- running a bunch of web development and graphics editing software. Have not had any issues with this laptop that would make me regret buying it, overall -- very positive experience. The performance is solid, I had Win XP Pro on it, and now upgraded to Win 7 Pro, and it runs like a charm! The battery life is very good (I have a 9-cell battery) -- the longeste I've kept the laptop running non-stop is 4 hours, and never needed to plug back in; the screen size (14") is a good balance for travel and working in comfort. The built-in wireless adapted sometimes needs to be restarted (there is a switch on the side -- turn it on and off to restart the wireless, not a big deal at all), but I only noticed that this needs to be done after the system comes out of hibernation.


Cordless4Ever "Cordless4Ever" (South Florida): I bought this laptop about 3 years ago and it still works fine I replaced my hard drive for more memory but it's only for people who don't do gaming because it lags a lot. So this laptop was meant for business, school, etc besides gaming. I would say this is a low end laptop not the best ones out there these days but I would say this is really light and portable I bring this every where with me every time my kids and I go to starbucks.


Durr D. Dawg "X" (Clearfield, Utah, USA): This was my first laptop and I'm not (really) disappointed. For a few more $$$'s I could have had a larger hard drive (this one being an 80GB) but no serious problem if you augment it with the 256 GB flash drive I chanced upon to use as my storage.. I haven't gone through everything that this laptop offers (forget the norton and use another product). For the price I'm totally satisfied with this Dell.. No built-in web cam but that's not a mark against it in my book as I do not use them anyway.

Tim Broder (Pleasantville, New York United States): I bought a used <Dell latitude E6400> laptop from Red Tag Computers. When it arrived I noticed the laptop was packed nice and tight with pieces of foam wrapped around the entire laptop. I would not be able to pack it that well if I were to ship it to somebody. As Amazon's "invoice" is a joke because it does not include the serial number of the product in its "invoice", Red Tag sent me its invoice which did include the serial number, so I can prove it is my laptop when a need arises. The laptop was clean and has been functioning as described by Red Tag. I will definitely buy another product from Red Tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment